1. He is not in right now. 他现在不在。
2. No one answers in Mr. Scott's office. 史考特先生的办公室没人接电话。
3. He's here but he's not at his desk right now. 他有来上班，不过现在不在座位上。
4. He hasn't come to the office yet. 他还没到办公室。
5. I'm sorry, but he is out right now. 很抱歉，他刚才外出了。
2.表达在或不在时，也可以用比较简单的： He's in (out). / He is not in his office. / He's out of office.
1. He is off today. 他今天休假。
2. He's on vacation this week. 他本周休假。
3. He is on vacation until next Wednesday. 他休假到下周三。
1. He has gone for the day. 他已经回去了。
2. He's already left for home today. 他已经离开回家了。
3. He has gone home. 他回家了。
1. He's absent because he is sick taday. 他今天生病所以没来。
2. He's on sick leave taday. 她今天请病假。
3. She's on maternity leave now. 她在休产假。
1. He's in New York on business. 他在纽约出差。
2. He left for New York on business until July 22nd. 他到纽约出差，要到7月22日才能回来。
3. He is on a business trip. 他正在出差。
1. I'll give her your message as soon as possible. 我将尽快地转达尼的留言给她。
1. I'm sorry. Mr. Scott was transferred to our branch office.
2. Mr.Smith took over his job. I'll connect you. One moment, please.
1. He left this company last week. 他上个月离开这家公司了。
2. He is no longer at this company. 他已经不在本公司工作了。