首页 > 大耳朵听力 > 走遍美国 > 走遍美国音频 > 返回
走遍美国MP3版u25-2
kaiyun520人气7082日期06/01/12
Oh, I love it! 哦 我太喜欢这了!

I love it! 我太喜欢了!

To be away from the city on such a beautiful day 在这样美好的一天,远离都市,

is my idea of heaven! 正是我所向往的天堂!

The grass. The trees. The fresh air. 草地, 树林 ,新鲜空气。

I told you you'd like it. I've been doing this for years. 我告诉过你会喜欢的。多年来我一直都是这样。

You have the spirit of a teenager, Susan. 有一股青少年的朝气 ,Susan。

Wait till you see yourself jumping around. 等着看自己到处乱蹦的样吧。

That's what I love about Susan. 这就是喜欢susan的一点。

She works hard. 她工作努力,

She plays hard. 玩起来也尽兴。

She's a real Stewart. 她是一个真正的Stewart家人。

Come on, Richard. 过来 Ricchard。

Help me get this stuff out of the car. 帮我将这行东西拿下车子。

Where does it go? 放在哪儿?

Well, we'll put everything over there. 嗯 我们将所有的东西都放在那边。

We'll set up our tents over there by the edge of the woods. 我们在林北搭帐蓬。

Then we'll be able to make our fire there where it's safe. 然後我们就可以在那儿找一个安全的地方生火了。

Oh, there's our table and benches. 哦,那是我们的桌子和长板凳。

All set for eating. 都放好准备吃饭吧。

That's what makes this spot so good. 那就是为什么这个地点这样好的道理。

Is anybody hungry? 有人饿了

I am. 我饿了。

We just got here. 我们才刚到这儿。

When you're out in the fresh air like this, it makes you hungry. 当你来外边呼吸这么新鲜的空气时,就很容易饿。

Aren't you hungry, Marilyn? 不饿吗,Marilyn?

I sure am. 我确实饿了。

How about you, Richard? 你呢,Ricchard ?

Starving. 很饿。

You guys are like three kids. 你们就像个孩子。

Aren't you hungry, Harry? 你不饿吗,Harry?

Well, yeah. 嗯 饿啊

Now that you mention it, I guess I am. 你们一提到它,我想我也饿了。

I mean, 我的意思 。

how could a guy not be hungry with all this talk about eating? 当大家都谈吃的时,谁能不饿呢?

Where's the bag with the chicken salad sandwiches? 放肉沙拉三明治的袋子在哪?

Right here, next to the ice packs. Here. 就在这,在冰袋旁边。这儿。

Put the tablecloth on the picnic table, 将桌巾铺在餐桌上。

and I will bring the cola and the plastic cups. 我拿可乐和塑料杯。

Well, how do you like it so far? 好了,到此为止,你们感觉怎样?

I've never been more relaxed. 我从来没这样放松过。

Me, neither. 我也没有。

I wish we had brought Michelle, Harry. 我真希望我们带了Michelle来 Harry。

She would have loved it. 她会喜欢这的。

Oh, you're right. 哦 说的对。

I wish we had brought Max. 我也希望带max来。

Marilyn, Susan, let's not begin to worry about Michelle and Max. Marilyn Susan 不要再担心Michelle和Max了。

We're having a good time, and they're in good hands. 我们正玩的好呢,他们也会得到很好的照顾。

Richard is right. Richard是对的。

Are you having a good time, Susan? 玩得高兴吗, Susan?

You haven't answered my question. 没有回答我的问题呢。

I am having a good time, Harry. 我玩得高兴,Harry。

I promise not to think about the city. 我保证不再去想城市的事。

We're in the country. 我们在乡下呢。

Let's all just enjoy this wonderful place 让我们大家来享受这个美妙的地方

and this wonderful weather. 和这种美好的天气吧。

Good. 好。

This is heaven, Harry! 这简直是天堂,Harry!

It was such a great idea to spend the weekend this way. 这样过周末的主意简直太棒了。

Thanks, Susan. 谢谢 SSusan。

I thought you'd all like it. 我料想你们都会喜欢的。

Like it? 喜欢?

I love it! 我爱上它!

Listen to the sounds of the summer that surround us. 仔细倾听围绕我们的夏夜声息。

It's so calming. 好宁谧 。

I've always liked camping out. 我一直喜宁静。

Away from the telephones and account books. 远离电话和账本。

It's refreshing for me. 这让我恢复了精神。

I always go back to the city in a wonderful state of mind. 我再回到城市时,精神总是十分饱满。

We've only been here for a day, 我们到这仅仅一天,

and I've completely forgotten about all my business problems. 但我已经抛开了我所有的业务上的问题。

The office seems so far away. 感觉办公室变得那么遥远。

I'm glad you like it, Susan. 我很高兴你喜欢它,Susan。

We'll spend many more weekends like this. 我们以后多度几次这样的周末。

And next time we'll bring Michelle. 下次我们带michelle来。

I wish she were here with us to enjoy the country. 我真希望现在她就和我们在一起享受这乡村美景。

And next time we'll bring Michelle. 下次我们带michelle来。

Just listen to the sound. 听听这些声音。

It's so soothing. 是这样的安详舒适!

I can hardly keep my eyes open. 我简直睁不开眼睛了。

If only we could bottle the fresh air. 要是我们能用瓶子将新鲜空装回去多好。

Wouldn't it be wonderful? 那样岂不适太美妙了吗

We could call it "Deep Sleep Country Air." 我们可以叫它“沉睡的乡村空气” 。

It puts you to sleep. 它让你很快入睡。

So does the sound. 这些声音就是了。

I've been having a hard time keeping my eyes open 我一直挣扎着让双眼睁开,

just listening to it. 听这些天籁。

It's like a special music. 它就像是一种特别的音乐。

Too bad we can't bottle the sound. 不能将声音装瓶真是太可惜了。

But we can! 但我们能,

Can what? 能做什么?

Bottle the sound. 将声音装瓶呀。

What are you talking about? 你在说什么?

Oh, yeah? 噢,真的吗?

Great idea! 好主意!

Let's do it! 我们来做吧!
0.066472s